Greetings! Welcome to my blog!
A question for communists:
- if you believe in communism, then why do you own things???
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
Disney princess in training.
Well, it would seem it’s getting easier to argue against the Affordable Care Act as we approach November. Here are some news stories that are starting to sprout up:
• 115,000 Obamacare enrollees might lose their insurance coverage at the end of this month because their citizenship couldn’t be verified and another 363,000 could see their insurance costs spike because they may have not actually qualified for federal subsidies.
• The second shoe on insurance cancellations is about to drop this year on states like Virginia. The “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan” lie will skyrocket this fall as new Obamacare regulations force more businesses to drop coverage and take the penalty rather than pay extremely high premiums as a result. My business is actually weighing this option right now and I may lose my coverage come November. The White House of course delayed the employer mandate this year though. This of course was meant to keep pressure off of Democrats trying to get reelected.
• Obamacare is still costing far more than the pricetag we were promised. The CBO projects that ACA subsidies will rise 8 fold over the next 10 years.
Not only that, but Medicaid spending is also estimated to double during that time.
• Obamacare is still highly unpopular in this country…especially by the uninsured. That’s pathetic considering that was supposed to be main demographic this bill was meant to help. But in reality, we all know that it was about taking control of the private health care market and subsequently destroying it.
I can see why your upset, as the CNS article you quote points out, in 10 years we could spent ALMOST as much on Social Services as we do on Direct Military Spending. Nothing can upset the Right like something threatening their war toys.
Frank, that ship has sailed. HHS spends as much money in a year as the cost of War in Iraq in 7 years. Hell, the total cost of both wars by the CBO is projected to be around $2.4 trillion by 2017; between this year and then, Health and Human Services will probably be well over $3 trillion.
War toys? We’re just flushing the money at this point.
Your logical fallacy is tu quoque, iammyfather.
Indeed, military spending is too high. That doesn’t make the astronomical costs of the Affordable Care Act justified, and your attempt to connect the two is partisan hackery, plain and simple.
So it’s a detachable weasel?
- The party on encountering my mage who was a disguise specialist.
So, it turns out that the Kor’kron Juggernaut is Garrosh’s OC. WHO KNEW?
DO NOT STEAL
Imagine Garrosh trying to explain this to his engineers
"THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 10 SPIKES"
nice fursona nerd-scream
Whoa they leaked the battlecast skarner design?
a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love
a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once
an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity
love that is driven by the head, not the heart
obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers
selfless altruistic love; spiritual
THIS WILL BE SUCH A LONG MARATHON AND I AM SO READY
That’s prob about 12 hours
extended lotr alone is 11 hours and 22 minutes.
to watch the extended versions of both the hobbit and lord of the rings it would take roughly 20 hours i can’t wait
There’s a beautiful weekend waiting for me.